Sunday, March 23, 2008

Recipe try-outs over the weekend :)

Cheesecake Brownies - SUCCESS!!
this was baked to commemorate the last time i'll be manually using my hands to whisk up something to bake. very important day. let's have a moment to remember this significant day.

ta-daa.. impressive ler :P
(for recipe go to taste.com.au)

after much trouble.. (thks baby for teman-ing me to the deserted area of mile end south) i got my mixer!!! weee :) they didn't have the 3-in-1 that i wanted though. but anything free is good :) so no complaints ;)

see.. see.. nice anot??? :P

next up...

Spaghetti with Meatballs - SUCCESS!!

presenting meatballs...

presenting spaghetti with meatballs :)
looks yummy right????

eating this kinda reminded me of the scene in "Lady and the Tramp". omigosh.. so long ago. but i *heart* the cartoon so much!!!

recipes can be found @ makanclub.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Goodness! That's a whole lot of food for the long weekend.. I'm hungry now!