Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Once again...

i am at this crossroad of my life... where i'm writing a literature review (yes again)! and each time i'm stuck, i MUST blog. haha.. of course, that's after praying ady, doing some self motivating speech to myself, and settling down, feeling good that i start to think... hey! i feel like blogging :P

if only i wasn't so easily distractable, i would've completed my write-up since... Easter weekend? but. it's not that i was lazy, or procrastinating or anything like that. i was just very, distractable. i would cook, i would bake, i would go out and meet people, even read all my journal articles, but when i actually sit down to do it. *blank mind* *blink blink* can't consolidate all that information into 2 pages. so i decide to play games la, listen to music la, go kacau chris la... ok fine. that's a form of procrastination.

but even when i actually sit down and force myself to write something.. i can't! it's different this time around. maybe cos it's for prof R and we all know how high his expectations are.

after my embarassing time at the x-ray room (mistaking a pleural effusion for a pneumonectomy, and i've seen the x-ray before. pls swallow me up big black hole), and forgetting his very important "cardiac dullness" which i have crossed my heart to always remember since MHU days, except that i was too preoccupied remembering all my other lung segments while i percuss and auscultate..

so obviously i need to hand in a super keng chau, bombastic write up la.. maybe i'm thinking too much, because he's actually been very nice, did not penalized me, even said that i did a great job during my observed case. and i have learnt quite a bit from this rotation and find myself liking respiratory a lot more (i used to think it was the boringest subject after haematology and endocrinology). maybe it's just me being to conscious because it IS prof R after all.

oh well, one more page to go..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAMMY KHOO! may you stay a cute hamster always ;) haha..

updates - my literature review is finally done!! wooHoo~

No comments: