Thursday, January 11, 2007

God is GOOD!

Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
~Psalm 145:3~

God has never failed to speak through my very own blog's daily wisdom. HIS GREATNESS no one can fathom. really, infathomable, one day i'm sobbing away after the paper. and i thought it was the end of the world. BUT I passed my exams!!! I passed EOS 5! woooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo... I can go to adelaide! I can go to clinical school!

Thank You Jesus. And to all who endured my moody-ness, thank you as well! :)

and i must apologize to those who sent me smses but receives very much delayed replies. i've been most of the time on the road. and i keep putting it to the end of the day before i reply. it doesn't mean i'm heartless OK!:)

and congrats to the rest of my batch! no one's on the VIVA list. yes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats dear!!! Email us once you settled down! Love ya!!