Tuesday, January 09, 2007

what a productive day!

weee... firstly i woke up at 8 am! ah, i guess over past few weeks i've been "trained" to wake up early.. hehe.. but yeah, it's my very first time being able to sleep in after a long long time, so.. *plop* went bck to bed again. muahaha!! didn't last for long though, finally decided to get out of bed at 9.30 a.m. was on the phone with dear for awhile (who also woke up early!) haha..

that was just introduction. not exactly the productive part of my day :p now it starts! me & my parents went to get the bank draft done for my accomodation. a little bit of running arnd, see which bank has the lowest rates, finally had a pretty good deal. so thank God for that :D we had lunch soon after picking up neuman (there'll be a section attributed to him soon) and we went grocery shopping.. hohoho.. i'm having "kiam chai t'ng" tonight! yummy, my favourite.. *cephalic phase* and 'sun bin' bought some of my adelaide groceries (which, err.. consists of 4 different types of instant noodles! haha!! some 6 packs of nasi goreng perencah, toothpaste, shower foam) will soon add bak kut teh, herbal soup, babas curry into my trolley in the nxt few days!

so now that's done, we went to get my international driving license done.. which was very efficient *shock* (i got quite err, disappointed over govt svcs recently so THIS is a pleasant surprise!) and then.. i made a new white coat - short sleeve. wahaha!! no more IMU long sleeve, ugly, hot, thick, ugly, LONG SLEEVED (oh did i mention ugly?) lab coat. YES! and now i'm bck helping mom with dinner, everything's in the pot already, just have to wait for it to cook! oh dinner's ready! ta!

No comments: