Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Today...

I feel confused. I feel suffocated. I feel trapped.

Psalm 56:8, “You know how troubled I am; you have kept a record of my tears” (GNT).

Sometimes ashamed, wishing that I could be more "big-hearted". More "open minded". But it's just not that easy. 

Yet, the Bible says nothing in creation is hidden from God (Psalm 147:5). And that it doesn't surprise him. His love for me does not change. 

Because He knows, and He understands, I “Give all my worries and cares to God, for he cares about what happens to me” (1 Peter 5:7 NLT).

Amen.

(God knows what I'm going through, and He has prepared this devotional by Rick Warren for me to read.. Rick Warren is the author of Purpose Driven Life and also the one who prayed during President Obama's inauguration ceremony)

No comments: