Saturday, October 11, 2008

while browsing for some vegetarian recipes....

...i found this, and burst out laughing. [please click to enlarge]


wahaha!! ketjap??!! what's that? so funny right. ok la, maybe it's just me being easily amused. so.. as a break from all that studying (which only started yesterday. yes, i know. not cool. exams nxt week!!!!!), i decided to post some of my recent bakes - of which, the results i'm very pleased with (this sentence sounds grammatically wrong, but anyway). feast your eyes! ;)

chocolate cheese cupcakes with chocolate fudge frosting

cornflake cookies with chocolate drizzle

banana cake (yummy) with chocolate swirls.

everything's chocolatey!!!!

5 comments:

gray said...

feed.me.

Jenna said...

did u bake those?? :D they look beautiful!

christine said...

gary: haha. you come to adelaide la. eh son, you lock your blog never invite me :(

jenna: thks!! hehehe :) i wish exams will test me on my baking skills. haha!

ivyyy! said...

aiyo. your kids are gonna be so blessed with yumyum food. i want!! :p drooling already.

christine said...

hehe.. that makes you blessed too eh?? :) :) :) hehe.. miss you!!!!!!!!