Sunday, June 15, 2008

iPhone3G

Why is Apple so amazing??



i think Steve Jobs is brilliant! simply brilliant!! which makes God simply awesome!! after all, it is HE who gives us the creative mind. *sigh* my God is so awesome. can i have an iPhone now? pls...? hehe.. kidding la. i don't need it. but i feel compelled to advertise it although i'm not getting paid cos it's so cooL!

i'm just thinking, if only practically we as Christians can do this just as effectively with the greatest gift that we have - Jesus! i'll do it. i'll do it. such good news! why should i keep it to myself??

2nd week of my hols!! so many things happened. i've got so many things to tell, but it's all a jumble in my head. but God is good. so good. I LOVE HIM!!!! :) will be bck with a decent post sooN! :)

x

4 comments:

gray said...

u don't need an iphone.
self-control, mum.

christine said...

anak oh anak. obviously u haven't read my post properly :P what did i teach you abt paying attention?? haha.. i'm not getting it la. because i don't need it..

hehe. oh btw! did you want "set me free" or "adore"?

gray said...

it's good tat u realized that u don need an iphone. cos i'm so tempted to get one :-P im ironic haha
wat do u mean "set me free" or adore"?

Elaine Gan said...

I so love the iphone too! But i'm controlling my spending habits, so shall look and more looks.. only. :)