Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tag and Pictures!!

The Rules

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

Jay, Jay, Jay... What can I say? Random facts?? I'm quite random, so here goes... :P

Number 1
I eat ALL the time. not kidding. not funny. and when I'm stressed, I binge! :-o no good for the waistline (or the hips, or the arms)... *sigh*

Number 2
I am a 5th year medical student. surprise surprise! hahaha.. that's quite random right??!!

Number 3
I loveeeeee Me To You bears. *heart heart heart*

Number 4
I'm no good with pets, my puppy ran away (i was really young then, can't blame me ok!), my fishes (all 12!!) died in like 3 days... and my dear Rabbi (so holy right the name. hahahaha) the rabbit died in 2 weeks after chocolate overload, courtesy of Neuman... The only surviving one is Crush (i think he still is??!!) - my dear tortoise who has been released into Lake Titiwangsa already.

Number 5
I bake at the randomest time of the day. it can be right after i reach home, or even in the wee hours of the morning.

Number 6
I've always wanted to try out modelling, be an air stewardess, do something out of the norm, like take time off to travel (not as a long term thing), but just for the experience of it :)

Number 7
All throughout my education life, there has been no continuity. as in, I always enter halfway. For eg. I've been to 2 primary schools, 2 secondary schools (one co-ed, the other single sex). I started SAM in Taylor's 3 weeks later then the rest, only to stop 3 months later to join A levels in Singapore as a 2nd intake-r (5 months after everyone started college). My first phase in IMU was the only "complete" programme that I did (that explains why I'm so attached to IMU and the wonderful people that is in it), and now!! again, I enter halfway as a 4th year medical student in the University of Adelaide. talk abt a nomadic lifestyle. you'd think i'd be used to it by now, but i guess the truth is, no matter how many times you move, you'll never get used to it. it's just like taking your piano exam. you still shiver and shake outside the hotel room. even when you're in your 8th grade. well, i do anyway. hahaha.

Number 8
Not only do I eat all the time, I sleep all the time too!! (So, when I'm not sleeping....) yup! you guessed it right, I'll be eating!!! hahahaha :D

Phew! That was a difficult one! But still I managed to finish it. Now, for me to become evil, I'll tag:
1) Chris
2) Jenna
3) Leng Hui
4) Chuen
5) Jee Ken
6) Li Yeen
7) Se Yin
8) Sze Liang

actually, you don't have to do it la if you don't want to. haha.. it's a tag! so it's my "responsibility" to pass it on. hahahaha :P

anyway... over the weekend, we went to watch the northern lights! (nope we didn't go all the way to the north pole to watch the aurora, kian - although in this scorching heat i would've loved to!)


adelaide bank featuring northern lights :)


so so so amazing!! 6 buildings, 6 displays each. what a work of art. just with lights. so precise. so pretty! so proud of adelaide ;)







can you believe those "statues" are a product of light?!! God, you really gave human beings such amazing creativity!!!


doesn't it look like it's painted on??







Elder Hall - the best of them all!!!






this is bonython hall - where we will be graduating end of next year!! weee :)

oh yeah. don't complain abt the quality of the pictures ok! it's from my precious sony ericsson z610i. it's pretty good quality for that little thing already :P

disclaimer: i do admit that my picture angles are a bit off! i'm not responsible for any dizziness caused from viewing the above photos :)

3 comments:

Saphion said...

Hey girl.. I'm one step behind ;p I wanted to tag you as well! Hahaha..

The pics looks so nice.. was a great light display on Elder Hall. Take carez dear! *Hugz*

Ken said...

Lol, why mou tin tin in one of the pics got 2 posers one?

Ruin the whole pic only... :P

Jimmy said...

Hey.. I never knew you did SAM!!?? After quiting A Levels after 1 day orientation ;-) I entered SAM 3 weeks late too..

Must have been hard when you entered! I remember I had to sit for this Bio test on my very first day at SAM, Question: What happens when enzymes are heated at high temperature?

Coming from science education in Malay I answered: Er.. nyah-asli? (denatured in Malay)..

Obviously I got zero..