Friday, January 18, 2008

Windows Live Space

is really cool!

i found out about it while accepting suet may's invitation to her new blog. i mean, i've probably seen it before but never paid much attention to it (because i gave up on hotmail, since like forever, even wanted to close my account due to the overwhelming SPAM!!) until... i found some old friends through this thingy. excellent!

i now love live space so much i might shift my blog there. hahaha.. we'll see.

so while nosing around this new found "distraction", i realized it still has my previous profile details that i added when i was at a tender age of 16. to my surprise, haha, erm, i didn't know i was so profound then! listen to this..

"Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think of you."

fuwahhhh.. either i've been more matured in the past, or i've become more childish now.

1 comment:

Dr. Yung Chen Lin MD said...

Hello Christine,

Can you help me? Do you know Sim Van Ren from M1/2004? Do you know how can I contact her? Thanks.

Chenlin