Wednesday, January 16, 2008

BAPA YANG KEKAL - Franky Sihombing

This song is dedicated to my great granddaughter Ee Leen, whom God has brought into my life, so that we can encourage each other, because we are so similar. Nek loves you ;) And also to my blog readers, this is dedicated to you too. Everlasting Father.

Franky Sihombing
Bapa Yang Kekal

KASIH YANG SEMPURNA
TELAH KUT'RIMA DARI-MU
BUKAN KAR'NA KEBAIKANKU
HANYA OLEH KASIH KARUNIA-MU
KAU PULIHKAN AKU, LAYAKKANKU
'TUK DAPAT MEMANGGIL-MU, BAPA

REFF:

KAU B'RI YANG KUPINTA
SAAT KUMENCARI, KUMENDAPATKAN
KUKETUK PINTU-MU DAN KAU BUKAKAN
S'BAB KAU BAPAKU, BAPA YANG KEKAL

TAK KAN KAU BIARKAN
AKU MELANGKAH HANYA SENDIRIAN
KAU SELALU ADA BAGIKU
S'BAB KAU BAPAKU, BAPA YANG KEKAL

2 comments:

Chuen said...

What a beautiful song. Thanks Christine for blessing us with this! Can't wait to see you back in Adelaide! I've got some cool new recipes for dinner time! (but pls oh pls don't make me partner my brother)

christine said...

haha!! me too me too!! i've been sitting in front of AFC (channel 703 rocks!! after wah lai toi of course. haha)every chance i get. maybe we shld draw lots.. hmm..

it is a beautiful song!! ahh~ God is good.