Tuesday, January 15, 2008

when i open my big mouth...

i usually regret. haha.. for eg. i thought i'm going to have a lot of free time this holiday so i decided to take up jazz piano!

mana tahu, every other week i'll be away or have something on until got not much time to practice. although in my 8th grade, i think my piano teacher wants to vomit blood when he listens to me play -_-"

it's been 4 years since i had formal lessons, i've given bck all my knowledge and skills to him. hahaha.. he tested me today on my timing -> to write out the melody in correct time and key signature. omigosh. i myself wanna vomit blood.

ahh.. today my left cheek is swollen to the size of a golf ball. and it's bruised too! i think i shld get my bleeding time checked? since i bruise so easily anyway. haha...

No comments: