Monday, November 12, 2007

i used to think..

that i like multiple choice questions. after all, if u didn't know the answer, u had a 20-25% of getting it right. if u choose wisely, the percentage might go up to 50%

i take that back.

after 180 MCQs in 3 hours. my brain is deep fried, chargrilled, atrophied to the size of a pea.. what's left in me is hope. that God will be gracious enough to let me pass.

i actually felt sleepy, hungry, and a tummy ache; all this during that 3 hour duration. thank God.. He kept me awake, reminded me to bring a breakfast bar today, and took away the tummy ache as quickly as it came.

anyway, 2 down, 2 more to go.

p/s: i'm not cheating. i stayed off the internet (and its associated distractions) for a whole week. and it was really good (albeit some initial withdrawal symptoms) but yeah. much more productive :)

No comments: