Sunday, November 04, 2007

I have decided...

to stay off blogging (and its associated surfing), facebook-ing, msn-ing and recipe searching on the net from this minute forth, until the end of my exams.

i promise to only use the internet for resource purposes and nothing more.

signed,
christine.

p/s: see you all on the 16th of nov :D don't miss me! "For though I am absent in the flesh, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the steadfastness of your faith." Col 2:5

thks for all your wishes peeps.. *touched* I leave you with the following verse, be it studying, working, or whatever you do. remember...

Phil 4:6-7
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your request be made known to God; and the peace of God which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

No comments: