Monday, October 01, 2007

Blogging Tips

I came across this in Shawn's blog a couple of days ago, and I couldn't agree more. I used to put a page ribbon across my blog that says, "As for me and my blog, we will serve the Lord." I hope that it continues to be that way, as long as my blog lives (even without the ribbon there :P).

One more point to add to that (coming from a blog addict myself), don't let blogging take away your human mode of communication. Blogging is a good way to be connected to other people, but it doesn't beat that personal phone call, sms, email or chat, or even better, meeting up! :) Ps Irvin Rutherford once said, "it is important to be up to date with technology, but don't let it be to the extent that you are HI-TECH and LOW-TOUCH." How true, how true...

No comments: