Thursday, August 30, 2007

I need new sunnies!

because i lost THESE ones :/ althought it's an 11 dollar, no brand (ok la, it's forever 21~!), cheap-o sunnies but they are my favourite!!! and i lost it... :(

so... should i get:



wide framed? aviators? or oversized?

by the way, it's MERDEKA DAY!!!! :) Happy Birthday, MALAYSIA.
You know how much I love you, how much I miss you, and how much I want to see you again!
God I pray that You bless Malaysia, as my beloved country turns golden (50 years old lah!)



"And all nations will call you blessed, For you will be a delightful land," says the Lord of hosts.

AND, AND, AND, what better way to remember Malaysia than to have MAMAK FOOD??!!! :) OxyGen's gonna have a Mini Mamak Night tomorrow,


Sept 1, 2007. 7.30pm.
UniSA City West Campus.
Roti Canai, Curry Chicken, Teh Tarik and lotsa fun!!! :D

Free ENTRY!!!!!

No comments: