Monday, August 20, 2007

Belated Happy Birthday To Me!

and TO MY "TWINS" TOO!!!! (Christopher & Cassandra)

nope, not quite excited abt being 23! (self consolation: it's only 21++) but am definitely blessed by having all the wonderful people celebrating with me :D

of course the utmost thanks goes to my Heavenly Father who brought me into this world, who knew me even before I was formed in my mother's womb, who knows the thoughts and plans He has for me, who'll never leave me nor forsake me, who LOVES me :)

to my parents who brought me into this world (literally) and brought me up until fat fat white white (fei fei pak pak).. haha! making sure that everything goes well for me (and my 2 brothers!) thks!!! :)

to my baby darling, whom i've shared the past 2 yrs & 4 mths together. through the thick and thin, we'll pull through yeah? with God on our side, everything will work out! *muaks* thks for putting in all the effort to plan for the surprise, and the giant card, and just for being such a sweetie!

to my housemates! past & present. i love you all!!!! thks for being a part of the surprise!!!!

to my anak-anak, cucu-cicit & dear CF-ers. thks for reminding me the joy of serving, and sowing into the Kingdom :)

to my dear OxyGen and UV Lifegroup members.. you guys rock my socks! thks for being my family while i'm here!!! i'm blessed!!!

to my med sch kakis.. thks for making adelaide such a nice place to be in.. it's been great joy knowing you all, and here's a toast to deeper friendship!

to the Villagers.. kampung 4eva! -_-" haha..

thank you for the surprise peeps! i was truly surprised and touched!!! *sniff* imagine 40 over ppl in my puny apartment 64 on a weekday night.. thks everyone.. love you all..

ok, enough of words, let the pictures do the talking k ;)


i've got 3 different sizes of MeToYou bears to add to my collection :)

on Saturday, we went to chocolate bean. i've never had so much chocolate in my life!!!! i thought i wasn't gonna have chocolate for the next couple of years. haha! kidding :P cos i made chocolate cake for Rahul's birthday..


the chocolate fountain! it was worth every cent ;)


the place is puny! someone said it's made for 6. haha!!


chuen! what are you doing?! :P
(L-R: chuen, robert-o, chris, me, rahul, ken, lenghui, shiaucern, 1/8 of kian! haha)


steph, chuen, robert-o, rahul, chris & myself :D


ian, daphne, victor, joanne, jebbs, chris & myself..
aww, victor & daphne looks so sweet ;)

quinnie, me & jenna

joanne dear & me. *hugs* you're a blessing girlfriend ;)

CAUGHT IN THE ACT! look at their guilty faces. haha.. glad u guys enjoyed the fountain too!

the girls!!!!! pretty ones too...

me, jebbs & shiaucern.
(my new pinafore dress, nice or not??? i bought it at half price!!!! so happy lah)

group picture, say CHEESE!!!! thks again for coming guys..

3 comments:

daph said...

in the last pic... sean looks like he is extremely bloated on chocolate or something. lol!

LX said...

Hi Christine. This is quite late but Happy and Blessed (belated) 23rd birthday!! :D

p/s me feels old too..

christine said...

hehe! yeah u're right daphne, i showed him! :D thks lynnxuan :) i must be ancient if u are old! -_-"