Sunday, July 01, 2007

1 week has flew by...

wee, week 1. ended triumphantly :) hehe.. happy la today. (i'm sounding like ivy and sarah already) hehe.. must be the malaysian air. i breathed in all i could to last me for the nxt 5 mths. wahaha!! rotation's good. church's good. things would be better, if i were at sydney for the hillsongs conference right now! hahaha!! :D my time will come, my time will come..

and.. i'm getting my voice bck! not so sexy anymore. haha.. sorry to disappoint -_-" the saddest thing when i lost my voice was, i can't sing! :( praises to the my Creator. so so so sad. when i want to hit a high note, i just kind of, croak? *sigh* but today!!! at church.. i could sing again!!! thank you Lord. hehehe.. and i sang like never before. weee... :)

i'm liking this planet shakers song a lot.. let me share it with you!

BEAUTIFUL SAVIOUR
Jesus, Beautiful Saviour,
God of all Majesty,
Risen king,
Lamb of God,
Holy and righteous,
Blessed redeemer,
Bright morning star

All the heavens shout your praise,
All creation bow to worship You

How wonderful, how beautiful,
Name above every name, exalted high
How wonderful, how beautiful,
Jesus your name, name above every name, Jesus

I will sing forever, Jesus I love you, Jesus I love you

it just describes how God is. and exactly how i want to adore Him. hehe..

No comments: