Wednesday, June 27, 2007

i'm bck in... Adelaide!

with a sexy voice. haha.. or should i say, no voice? but! i still came bck by a miracle.. throughout my flight, and customs checkpoint, i was feeling perfectly well.. which was amazing, considering the state i was in the day before -_-" God is good :)


for a more comprehensive update and ultimate drooling session from my trip bck home, pls visit chris2fur's blog :) the taste of food at home still lingers in my mouth..


i've started on my new rotation, Acute & Chronic Care @ the Queen Liz, in a way, i'm happy that i'm placed bck here in this hospital, somehow got kam cheng with this hospital lah. and it's good that it's not too busy a rotation but still get to learn so much. and the team is really really really nice! they're all so willing to teach :D only drawback, my anatomy sucks. have to buck up on that one to survive this rotation.


i'm so free that i went boots shopping today! went with joanne, super fun! i think we barged into every single shoe shop in rundle mall & rundle st.. only to finally end up buying a pair at north adelaide -_-" (because they didn't have the correct size in rundle st!) that's how desperate i was for a pair of boots. but a GOOD BUY at that.. it is sooooo super duper cheap. cos there was a double price reduction. weeee... other shops sold their boots for such rocket high prices -_-" either that, or they didn't have my size (which was a good thing).. cos i initially saw 2 other boots that i liked but they were 99.95 and 79.95 respectively. and they weren't even leather~!! this one i got.. haha! feast your eyes on my new baby :) thanks joanne for teman-ing me all afternoon :) had fun! yay!!





i miss home!!!!!! i miss my family, i miss my cute niece and nephews and cousins,



i miss my friends (esp the INs),



i miss the food,



i miss my bed, and i miss the WEATHER! agh.. it's so cold!!!!!


the last few moments with my family.. would've taken more pictures if i weren't so sick :/(make-up does wonders! but God does more wonders!!) seriously, if it weren't for the fact that it was a miracle, i'd still be sniffling away in the plane, with a temperature and a VERY sore throat. all is well, no fever, no sore throat, just a different voice ;)



i've got my internet bck today! yes! :)

No comments: