Wednesday, February 28, 2007

tell me what you think?


ok guys.. i need your help on this.......... :)
see these phones? they're the sony ericsson z610i! and i'm absolutely in love with them.. so here's the deal.. i have 3 choices:


1. get the phone @ aud10/mth, for 24 mths, with a aud29 cap plan.. which gives me a total of aud190 worth of credits.

2. wait 2-3 mths for this phone to become free on a aud29 cap plan. similar plan to the above. and i also save aud10X24mths..

OR

3. just get the free phones that comes with the cap plan and save aud10X24mths??

and if u choose 1 or 2.. can u please also tell me which colour is better? haha..

but then i'll have to get another optus prepaid top-up for this mth :/

HELP~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

christine chow chow!!!! :P ahahha..u know what? i wanted to get that phone when i lost my phone a few months ago but it was beyond my budget :P

i think option 2 sounds the best to me :P ahahahha...though blue looks pretty good but i'll go for the PINK one! :D

Anonymous said...

hello..i m in love with tis phone as well...but hav to wait for it..haha..=)i think pink n blue is nice!

ctina

LX said...

I've seen the phones. My sister nearly want to buy. The choice should be BLUE, for sure. The pink isn't that nice. The black is pretty common-looking.

Anonymous said...

hey ,
I got the black one .It's pretty cool coz u can see the LED light on the outside of the phone clearer .Anyway , Christine , just wanna thanks for all you've been .Especially for your encouragement on the prayer for Christmas night .

michelle liew