Friday, January 19, 2007

hello-i Part 2 - 10 things I miss about Malaysia, 10 things about Adelaide that makes me feel better

10 things I miss about Malaysia.

1) My FAMILY, haven't stayed so FAR away from them before
2) INs* & housemates, u guys are the best!!!
3) METRO TAB
4) My FRIENDS! :S
5) My CAR *sniff*, i think i walked more than my semester 5 in IMU add together.
6) Shopping malls that open till 10 pm, they close at the wee hrs of 4 pm (when we just finish classes!!!)
7) FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.. *sobs* we don't get such GREAT food here unless we cook!
8) The MALAYSIAN RINGGIT! haha.. it's quite a torture to convert 2.8 each time.
9) well, i'll actually miss IMU (despite its inefficiency), I'll miss the ppl that's for sure! Esp CF!
10) YAMI yoghurt (ok fine, that's from s'pore :P, thank God Chuen introduced BOOST to replace YAMI.

Then I remember "Sound of Music" I simply remember my favourite things and then I don't feel so bad!!

haha.. so here's 10 things I like about Adelaide

1) The bus services here! it's FREE! (at least for the one that we take) and they're handicap friendly too. they actually tilt the bus, have an aisle for the wheelchair to role in.
2) friendly people. they actually greet u with HI or HOW ARE YOU? (nvm the fact that they don't really expect an answer, it just feels good) and end with, BYE SEE YOU LATER (although they're actually not planning to - or maybe because the city's soooo small (1km2) that they just expect to bump into u. haha!!)
3) fruits and vege are now my best friends, cos they're so cheap!
4) MY UNI! it's breathtakingly beautiful. and the stuffs we learned so far? good stuffs. i like the style.. very nice.. (borat style)
5) The VILLAGE! it's so nice and cosy and equipped!
6) The VILLAGERS! their presence makes it all easier to settle down..
7) The BANK! so friendly and efficient. best of all.. the interest rates are REALLY good!
8) I'm growing to like Rundle St. I foresee it'll be my favourite hangout.
9) the CITY. it's so orderly and arranged.. u won't get lost!
10) COLES.. the supermarket nearby. it's our lifesaver! haha.. opens from 12 am-9 pm.

No comments: