Saturday, January 27, 2007

2 more days to QEH

QEH stands for Queen Elizabeth Hospital. The thought of starting my clinical years scares me! Especially when you find out how independent you have to be. And that you're entering halfway, having to try to fit in, but at the same time work hard. Hm, but God is the strength of my heart. He has brought me through sooo many things, He'll bring me through this one.

I actually made a lab coat (only to find out that we're actually gonna use a clinical coat! Which is half the length, and long-sleeved!!!) why oh why.. IMU uses a long white coats when they're actually for CONSULTANTS! i.e. if i wear a long coat to any hospital here, i'll either be FRIED by the consultants or mistaken as a consultant. i don't know which is worse! -_-"

out of the many postings.. most of us are placed together! yes! for the individual attachments, me & chris (only both of us!) actually ended up in the same course - medical oncology! how cool is that? but the other one.. psychiatry in LMHS (which happens to be the furthest hospital from adelaide city) is only ME!!! as in, me, one person from the entire year 4 co-hort. boo-hoo-hoo.. i pray i'll find a friend who drives and can send me there for the 3 week period.

here are more pictures! that we took pre-departure (erm, i actually JUST found out that i can post a picture directly from blogger and don't need a host like picasa.. told you i'm a computer illiterate! : / *sigh*)


me & my family :)














INs are friends forever :D



me & the guys! dailow-dailows sekalian ;)
just looking at the pics make me miss all of you soo soo much! i should be getting my internet by this thursday/friday! i'll go online more often! ;)

No comments: