Tuesday, December 23, 2008

wee :)


no, not wii. haha although the idea of getting one is tempting.

more on my holiday updates :P

my brother got me a belated birthday + be-early christmas gift. guess what it is????



yeahhh.. thomas sabo charm bracelet!!!!! teehee.. :) it's so pretty!!!!!! one more thing off my wish list. hehe.. i got a basic bracelet with a heart-shaped charm. can't wait to add more to my collection..

have been meeting up with my secondary school buddies.. and on one of our meets after lunch (mee hoon kueh!!! yeahhh), we (the girls) went to watch twilight.


omigosh, is edward (robert pattinson) the most charming and good looking vampire you've seen or what? see, i'm really not the type to go goo-goo-gaa-gaa over an actor. my last "fad" - koo tin lok, and before that christopher lee. they both ended at just - he's cute, ooh la la. but omigosh, this guy, his gaze - is electrifying. mysterious yet attractive. hahaha.. in case you think i'll get in trouble for swooning over him, aiyah don't worry, i told chris already la. hahaha.. it's just a momentary thing ok! :P

what else? hmm.. eating lots still. looks like my 1/4 portion plan is not working out like i plan to. but i've been swimming. yes. a little bit of basketball. and some table tennis. so yeah.. :)

No comments: