Tuesday, December 02, 2008

it's over!!!!!!!

yahoO!!! exams are over.. overall, it's been quite a challenging week. but i thank God for seeing me through it :) and before i knew it, we were in melbourne! (remind me not to buy 6 am flights anymore... they are insane!) so the first 2 days were pretty much spent resting because of our lack of rest and chris falling sick. but we made up on the last day.. covered as much territory as we could, and filled our tummies with melbourne goodies until we're satisfied to the brim. funny how we only had effectively a day to spend in melbourne, but it turned out to be one of our best trips ever! :)

this deserves a whole new paragraph altogether... wait for it. wait for it.............

WICKED WAS SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!! omigosh, who hasn't watched it??!! what are you waiting for? GO WATCH NOW!!!! it's extended till the 8th of feb 2009 :D

anyways, in 2 days time.. i'll be touching malaysian soil! well, technically, singapore soil first than malaysia. but haha.. who cares. you get my point!!! and i have to PACK PACK PACK!!! last year, i went bck the day after exams, and i was just frantically throwing random stuffs into my luggage, hoping i don't miss out on anything. now, a year later, not much has changed (despite leaving a week later!!!). don't understand. probably never will. hahaha..

this year has passed by so quickly it's unbelievable!!!!!!!!! all i can say to sum up the year is: grace. so busy. but grace has seen me through.

as for now, just have to wait till next week when i collect my results, then the real holiday starts~!!! bring it oN!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Christopher Kia said...

Thank you for taking care of me while I was sick in Melbourne baby :). And yeap I agree that it was one of our best trips ever!