Monday, November 03, 2008

After a whole day of studying....

i'm kinda saturated. scratch that. i am VERY saturated. you have to agree with me, rheumatology is NOT the most exciting subject on earth. but i'm pleased to announce that, i manage to cover 3/4 of it in a day :D anyways, past few days i've been studying orthopaedics, now rheumatology.. so it's all about bones and joints (and sometimes extra-articular features - non joints eg. heart, lungs), and i found some "abnormalities" in myself. i know they're benign one la. but i just thought i'd tell you :P

1) i've got clicking on my L hip when i walk
2) i've got crepitus on both shoulders & both knees
3) my R knee tends to give way when i walk
4) i have a 3rd heart sound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sounds like a horse gallop. lub dup dup. actually i know this a long time ago already. when i went for my checkup for visa approval 2 yrs ago, when the dr placed the stetoscope on my chest, she looked a tad bit worried - i nonchalantly told her, yeah, i've got 3 heart sounds! :P

the first 3 is probably due to my more "active" self last time. which essentially revolved around dancing. the 4th one.. not sure? physiological splitting kua..

and since yesterday, i've been having indigestion. threw up my non-digested dinner. and started burping non-stop, until NOW!!!! eww gross. any remedies???

i can't waittttttttttttttttt to go home!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

poor thing!! I hope you get better soon Christine!!