Sunday, November 09, 2008

2 wks into swot vac

my titles are getting a bit boring, even i had to stiffle a yawn as i wrote it :P

but haiyah, my brain juice (creative or not) is all recruited to absorb any form of medical knowledge i can lah. so if i forget names, birthdays & other things, forgive me k? i'll bounce bck to normal memory on Nov 29th :P hehe..

should be sleeping now, but just had a bowl of maggi (my comfort food!!!) because my empty stomach was complaining aloud - like seriously aLOUD. and also partly because, i needed a break from all the studying.

really wanna thank God for the past 2 weeks, although it's been wake-eat-devotion-study-sleep cycle throughout, there wasn't a single moment where i felt stressed, (bored maybe, but not stressed) at all. and i pray it will stay this way for the next 2 weeks - especially as i start paying more attention to practicing & brushing up on my clinical skills.

God I want to pass.... and like Joshua, i'm gonna hold my spear up until the battle is won! :D

ok, goodnight peeps~!

1 comment:

HeNrY said...

hey...good tat u r not stress :) n i'm sure u'll do fine and pass the exam..join me in 2 weeks time. keke :) all the best!!