Sunday, October 26, 2008

swot vac!!

first day of swot vac. woot~! had an amazing weekend of doing everything BUT studying. goodbye perinatal guidelines & ten teachers (for now).. hee..

i really thank God for a smooth sailing osce on friday. i was truly experiencing phil 4:6-7 - Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life. my heart wasn't pounding, i wasn't shaking. all (but one) the stations went well.. will only know my results in 2 weeks, but they don't matter.. because what was more impt was knowing the Holy Spirit was with me through out! :D

after that, fuh~ big sigh of relief, celebrated by having a late lunch at kfc(to satisfy my cravings) and headed to friday night church soon after. i've posted a clip (in my other blog) we saw in church that truly moved me to tears. click here to watch it. highly highly recommended! :)

the next day, chris and i had a photoshoot to go to! haha.. long story. will tell you the details later (another post) once we get a hold of the products of the shoot :D we went to hog's breath for dinner (finally!!!!!!) and that was awesome. yum!!



on sunday i went shopping. wooHOO! bought a skirt. the picture doesn't do it justice. hmmphf!



and had dinner at gusto (linguine granchio's - awesome blue swimmers crab pasta) with the rest. ahh.. that marks the end of my wonderful weekend.











cos i promised to study starting today! :D started the day with ramen & veg & egg -> made by dear -> did our devotions -> study!!!!! -> dinner @ kopitim. yums! :D see how my life revolves on food??!! no wonder my arms so flabby now :(



wonka nerds is gonna be my companion to help me stay awake, and NERD of course ;)

more pictures up on facebook! so go check now!! :D

5 comments:

Jenna said...

i really like your hair on Sunday. It looked really soft and smooth...forgot to tell you!! =D

Yes, i'll pray along to passing 5th yr too!! X-D

Christopher Kia said...

Wua the Steak picture turned out to be very nice :D Good job babe!

christine said...

aww thks jenna! hehe. it's one of my 'better' hair days. yup!!! prayer moves mountains!!

haha thks baby :) my trusty old ixus 65 has served us well eh?

Elaine Gan said...

i love nerds too! I always buy back whenever i visit my in-laws in sydney :)

christine said...

yeahhh!!! wonka nerds ROCK!!! :D when's the nxt time you're visiting australia again??? how's prep for dubai as well?