Monday, September 01, 2008

sorry...

*runs for cover*

i know i've slacked with my blog updates. it's been a crazy busy month. now that i have 1/2 hr to spare before i go for my urea breath test, i thought, why not update it.. because silly me woke up with a dry and sore throat and took a quick swig from my water tumbler (without thinking obviously) which contained barley water and i was like oh noooo!!!!!!!!!!! i'm supposed to FAST since midnight and only take water -_-"

oh wells, if it weren't for the wait, i guess the spider webs in my blog wouldn't have been cleared eh? haha..

so why has it been a crazy month? studying for paeds exam was not funny. not funny at all. there were so many things to cover!!!!!!! i guess i spent too much time playing with kids instead of actually studying them, heh. so after paeds it was bang bang bang bang, every minute of my weekend was filled, and then came O&G (at LYELL MC!!! ahh pls let me complaint. it's soooo far!!!).

anyway i fell sick on the first week of O&G. epigastric pains, dyspepsia on monday and tuesday. fever, sore throat and body aches on wednesday (i was supposed to do a 24 hr shift here but i left early cos i couldn't take it anymore). dysmenorrhoea on thursday +++. (not that the other symptoms resolved, they were all just overlapping) haha.. went to see the dr, who thinks it might be h.pylori??!! no harm ruling out i guess. what's odd is.. chris has the same tummy ache too! so we both had to do a urea breah test, just in case. hopefully it's nothing. put both of us sickies together and you get 2 very tired ppl. also, august seems to be a happening month! it was like i had something on every single day.

come sunday, i was pooped. i thought i was strong you see.. it never occured to me how tired i was. until, i just broke down and cried. like a baby. haha.. not that i didn't enjoy what i was doing. or that i felt like giving up. i was just tired and overwhelmed. and all i asked was for a touch. just a refresher and i knew i'd be able to carry on. a touch was what i got. and i thank God He loves me so much! it feels good to cry - in the loving arms of God.

woohoO! so yeah. that's pretty much how my life has been since i disappeared from the blogosphere.. had a good chat with my dear great granddaughter eels last night. it's been a long time since i had one of these therapeutic chats. i miss you darl :)

ok time for my breath test. pray that it's NOT h.pylori otherwise triple therapy awaits.

p/s: sorry for the jargonic explicit description of my sickness.

No comments: