Sunday, August 17, 2008

Physician Know Thyself!

to all those medical students out there who are stumped (like me) and don't know what to do for their specialty in the future, try the algorithm below. most of you would have seen it anyway. hahaha.. it actually made it to the bmj :) according to this, i should be a dermatologist/opthalmologist cos I'm lazy. boo. haha.. i want to do surgery, but i'm not mean i don't think??!! but i guess if i "make belief" that I'm hardworking, and I AM nice.. I can do paeds too/physicians training :)

Veysman B. BMJ 2005; 331:1529

2 comments:

Unknown said...

does ur algorithm means that i m sane, hardworking but mean??

haha..i tot i was a bit insane to choose surgery though :-p

christine said...

hahaha i want to be a surgeon too but i don't think i'm mean/nor sane either. and i'm definitely not hardworking hahahaha!!! anyways, that's what bmj says :D