Tuesday, May 13, 2008

random photos

heh, i am supposed to be working on my "Pain Presentation" which is very painful!!! cos i can't find anything relevant to it!!! *roar* hopefully this picture posting attempt will remove that writer's block, somehow...


OxyGen Camp 2008 - Tatachilla :P


i hold my pen in an awkward position 8-)


dinner at wah hing! only the duck was satisfactory, the rest of the meal including the service was pretty disappointing.


hsien fei's back!!!! :) picture timeeee..


haih~ supposed to help us take picture, they SS pulak -_-"


sugar cookies with coloured frosting and sprinkles :) nice?? nice?? started on my baking spree again! but i'm not sure if i'll make these again, too much work -_-" it makes me more stressed, instead of helping me de-stress!

No comments: