Sunday, February 03, 2008

i miss Him

it's been a few wks.. of that "distant" feeling. rather, it's just me intentionally choosing to distant myself. yesterday night, after my "wandering mind" episode, i picked up my bible. it's been a long time. i've always had it with me, but i just didn't open it. avoiding it perhaps?

yesterday, i realize just how much i miss Him. how much i miss hearing His voice. the phrase "longing for His presence" was fresh once again.

i decided to give "hope and faith" another go. no more turning bck this time. it's funny how i can draw away so easily, but God readily welcomes me with open arms. what was i thinking? the sermon today was a confirmation. dear thought the same way too. thanks baby! u're my greatest stake.

had a double confirmation, just now. parents called. found out that grandma fell down. the good news is that her hip is spared, she doesn't need surgery!! thank God!! (we all know how bad fractured NOFs can be) the bad news is, she fractured her pelvic bone, will be wheelchair bound for the nxt 8 wks. at least she'll be ok. i truly thank God!! and i believe that it is no coincidence all of these take place at one go.

guess what's the best part?? she thanks God too. my aunty got some church members to pray for her, and she was very receptive about it. i'm claiming her salvation in Your name.. Amen.

No comments: