Monday, December 31, 2007

Tears

I wish they would run dry..

I'd rather be called cold hearted than to cry at every single thing.

there is only so much I can handle.

no solution.

no answers.

I look to You.

How long will it take?

Isaiah 43:18-19
"Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland."

Isaiah 54:17
no weapon forged against you will prevail,
and you will refute every tongue that accuses you.
This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
and this is their vindication from me,"
declares the LORD.

You are my only hope. Where can I go from Your presence?

2 comments:

Dr. Yung Chen Lin MD said...

Hi...Chris is with you for 2 years already and you guys are together in Australia. So...I wish you a very happy new year and a wonderful 3rd anniversary.

christine said...

thks :)