Monday, December 03, 2007

i'm a big headed prawn (translated dai tau har)

but it is worth it :P

hehe.. let me tell u what happened..

i landed in kl right.... i stayed a few days in KL right.... so obviously i won't carry my passport
around in my bag right.... so i kept it in a safe place lah! right....

except. it was so safe until i forgot about it! haha.. i didn't even realize after i arrived in JB, mind you. it was a few days later, when i was all dressed and changed and ready to go over to SG to pick my brother up (and do some shopping), right.... that it occured to me (or to my dad rather) that i don't have my passport with me!!! -_-"

so while everyone had fun in SG i had to stay home boohoohoo....

anyway, i'll be going to HK next week! so i MUST have my passport, right.... so, hehe.. me & my whole family made a short trip to KL just for this mission. very important oK!

so you wanna know why it's worth it? :P

3-2-1, kawaiiiiiii :)

i seriously have no idea what my brother is trying to do?!

the chows acting cute!

tony roma's rock my socks

that and madam kwan's. i can eat there every single day and not get bored.
maureen misses me too :)

family time -> priceless :)

p/s: i brought my passport back. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

No comments: