Friday, November 02, 2007

i love this family of God

just came bck from LifeGroup.. my body is tired but my soul is refreshed! that is good enough for me, if not more important.. i went with a heavy heart. didn't feel like leading worship, at all. dear knows very well how frustrated i was. felt so misunderstood. sometimes circumstances catches u unaware. devil lurking around like a thief in the night. that's why it is important to guard your heart. and your mind.

as i was going through the songs with yong ling.

today, today it's all or nothing
all the way my praise goes out to You!

God said, all or nothing. no in betweens. not 35%, or 80%, not even 99.9% i chose all. despite how i felt. and God is good and faithful :) God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. one day in the house of God is indeed better than a thousand elsewhere. i will never understand why some things happen. but i choose to believe that in every circumstance, God has in mind my character development.

thank God for my UV family. I love you people so much! :) remember... Jer 33:3 Call to Me, and I will do great and mighty things. God has in store great & mighty things for you.. hold on to that.

thks ernestine for the listening ear. and for understanding.. *hugs*

lalala~ then sings my soul, my Saviour God to Thee, How great Thou art! How great Thou art!

1 comment:

me said...

*hugs* gooo Christine!

"We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed." 2 Corinthians 4:8-9