Friday, October 26, 2007

saturday morning seen in a different light :)

good morning world!

after 3 attempts to wake up at 5.30am, 6.30am, 7.30am, i finally dragged myself out of bed at 8am. u may be wondering why so early on a saturday morning? that's because.. i slept at 8pm last night -_-" this is my 3rd time since coming bck from melbourne sleeping around the clock! haha~

so what am i waking up to? i'll give u a hint.. SWOT VAC has officially started!!! so i should study lor~

having only 2 more weeks, my heart and my mind is playing a tug of war game.. my mind is getting stressed up while my heart is calm and peaceful. is that possible? whatever it is, there IS some form of stress in me, that clouds my view of this beautiful saturday morning.

as i read from His word, 2 verses came up to me:

Ephesians 4:14a

that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about every wind...


Psalm 143:5-6,8

5 I remember the days of old;
I meditate on all Your works;
I muse on the work of Your hands.

6 I spread out my hands to You;
My soul longs for You like a thirsty land.

8 Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning,
For in You do I trust;
Cause me to know the way in which I should walk,
For I lift my soul up to You.


God never fails to amaze me with His word. after knowing Him for so many years, indeed I should not behave like a child anymore, easily swayed.. but my trust and my faith in Him should grow! He even gives me reason to do so, by reminding me to remember of "the days of old", how he has brought me through my studies all this while; meditate on the miracles that I've seen Him work in my life and the people around me; muse at His creation, at everything He has made; evidence of His reality in life.

and when I began to remember all these things, there is no other way to respond BUT just as David did, I lift my hands to worship Him, thanking Him; as I continue to want more of Him in my life..

cause me to know which way I should walk (or to study! haha~) because God, I trust in You! :)

similarly to everyone who's exams are approaching.. All the best!!!

sigh~ yesterday marked my last day being in the hospital for this year. it's been a good year, Praise the Lord! ending with Med Onc was purely grace..

No comments: