Friday, September 14, 2007

Thanksgiving Post :)

i'm done with my Psychological Health rotation.. and the good news is...... i'm still sane. at least i hope i am :)


[top to bottom: 1 dozen roses i bought from coles, only 3.99!!
anxiolytic "drug" ie chocolate that chuen blessed me with so that i stay sane :)
self shot, therapeutic :P haha.. NO la.. i'm not so vain ok. i was just fooling arnd ;)]

these are the kind of stuffs that kept me sane throughout my mini swot week :P taking random pictures :D

thank you everyone, for being patient with me. i reckon i had the most erratic moods during this period!

[Angels...]

firstly, i just want to thank God so so so so very much for bringing me through this rotation. YEAH! i passed it :D it was just such a trying time, a searching time, a seeking time.. at so many points, i thought i was going to break. really. hmm, those were tough times. words can't describe how agonising they were.. i'm not exaggerating yeah. it's true. look at the number of posts related to my psych posting along?! and i thank God for sending me all these little angels that has been pushing me on, cheering me on and praying along with me:

my parents! have been very understanding and kept telling me it's ok! it's going to be over soon.. just stay strong ok?

my baby, who has bear the brunt of my mood swings, and just being there for me.. he even cooked for me during my mini swot week! :)

aunty chiew har, ernestine & jia ching, sharon who has been an amazing encouragement during these periods of confusion, and insecurity. thks!

[top to bottom: the RAH people :D and the same ppl who did ACC with me too. You guys.. rock my sock!
punctured boost juice cup?! that explains why it's so different when they're not arnd. haha!! right robert? :P]


the new friendships that i fostered over this 12 weeks (ACC included), thks guys for being my source of entertainment! haha.. u made the rotations a lot more fun and bearable.. gonna miss you guys *sniff* must say, i really, really enjoyed my rotations because of the people that were in it.

even those from afar.. who sent me emails & smses. thks peeps!!

where am i going on to next? haha.. i think most people would know and think "there she goes again"! hehe.. i'm doing Psychiatry AGAIN! but this time it's as an elective for 3 weeks.. and it shouldn't be as full-on as it was in RAH, but the hospital IS quite far away.. but after all these little grace and mercies God showered upon me? I bet you He'll pull me through again :)


[top to bottom: before... after! :D]

yesh! i cleaned my room :D hehehe.. no more living in the 'tornado just hit' environment :P

[top to bottom: yummy food.. all made by quinnie~
the birthday boy pulling out his present..
what is rahul doing, scrutinising sean's present?!
housemates & jenna! notice how we housemates are all wearing white? :D]


and then.. it was sean's birthday celebration @ quinnie's place.. i must say, quinnie cooked up a storm!!! aww, so sweet!!! sean you better appreciate this precious gem ok? :D Happy Birthday SEAN!! you're an awesome psych partner :) No more Thursday kan cheong syndrome ok? God bless you heaps!!

No comments: