Monday, September 03, 2007

Preparing for Psych Viva

See, we have a hundred questions to answer divided among 5 of us, in preparation for our Viva Voce next Friday (14 Sept 2007 mark this date on your calendar so you can fast & pray for us, hehe..)

Christine being Christine, has a very SHORT attention span. So what does she do? You guessed it right! BLOG... hahaha... (amongst other things eg. chat, checks her facebook, listens to music and browsing through dessert recipes)

But it doesn't mean I'm not productive OK!! I only have 3 more questions to go :)

I was really encouraged reading the book JiaChing passed to me 2 weeks ago. Didn't read it until last Saturday, and it just blew me away. God blew me away actually.

"Focus on giants - you stumble.
Focus on God - your giants tumble."

- Max Lucado, Facing Your Giants

To my dear brother Neuman, who's taking his UPSR now, remember that Jie2 is praying for you!

Note to myself, my giants ain't that big. God is bigger, and greater, and stronger, and mightier, and more powerful! Most of all, He loves MEEEEE :D

1 Corinthians 10:13

God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make a way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

No comments: