Sunday, August 05, 2007

Halfway Dinner :)

so halfway dinner is to celebrate the fact that we're halfway through med school :) which really is something to celebrate! it's been 3 years!!! at the same time, it made me miss the imu ppl even more!!! cos it would have been so much more meaningful for us if we celebrated it together. miss you guys!!!!!!


baby surprised me with tulips!! so sweet :) thks..


our only decent picture together, *sigh*


i love the preparation part, of getting dressed up & be pretty!! :)


and that's us, just before leaving.. we look smashing ey?


another one, while waiting for the taxi..


joanne dear, me & lenghui :)


me & shiau cern

me & Ms Immeculately Dressed, yin yee :)


me & sarah


gomolemo & me :) u made ACC fun! miss ya!


the main course.. it tastes as yummy as it looks :)


me, chris, jenna & grandpa sun! :P


pls refer to facebook for their names. haha..


the girls :)


more girls :D


say cheeeeeeeeeeeeeese :D


one more timeeee...!!!


me, kenneth (aka grandpa), jebs, shiaucern & josh


we loveeeeeeeee taking pictures


me, robert & chris (robert's wearing a tie...........!!!! :-o)


self shot when i got bck. you know why?!!!! BECAUSE my camera ran out of battery halfway :( and i didn't get to take a picture of myself. i'm leeching off other ppl's camera. will post more as i receive them, OR alternatively.. you can check out my FACEBOOK :)

twas a lovely night...

sorry i didn't get to post the pictures up earlier.. had a busy-as-a-bumble-bee weekend! there was OxyGen on saturday, and the fantabulous UV Lifegroup (phew-it! Ernestine!! Jia Ching!! We love youuuuu.....) were chosen to present a skit - What Can I Do for You?


UV rocks!!!!!! ernestine, why u cover ur face?????


me & wing sun :)


dramatic moments, during the skit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

U girls looked gorgeous!!

The LG picture was a good one!! I'm soooo sorry I spoilt it.......
:(

christine said...

haha! no laa.. don't say sorry. so sad can't see your face, and that's the only one i got. hopefully ck has more! :)

Anonymous said...

U look great..Perfect couple- u& chris =D

gray said...

yeah you gals looks nice.
why are u playing with shiau cern's hair and forcing her to smell ur armpit?
hahaha jus kidding

Saphion said...

Dear you look stunning!!!