Wednesday, June 20, 2007

more pictures!!


the "girly" stuffs that i've been doing. pedicure, nail art & shopping!!! wah, malaysia+singapore=shopping haven :D (this is just a sneak preview :P)


fatty crab's famous chicken wings and sweet & sour crab. lip-smackingly de-licious!


klang bak kut teh with my bestest friends, makes it taste even better! and on the right, you see a "pillow dumpling"! my grandma's signature dish. and she made it specially for me because i'm going bck to australia soon. *touched* my grandma is so good!!!


roast duck with 10 herb sauce.. hoo hoo hoo :) & mongolian ribs..


this is how lazy human beings have become! they don't even want to decide what kind of soft drink they want to drink.. they let the manufacturer decide -_-" it's called.. ANYTHING. seriously. what's wrong with the world?


bratwurst with rosti. to LIVE for..



Zipangu rock my socks, totally!


chef fur hard at work! garnishings laid at the table :)


the soup AND the noodles..


ta-daa...!!!! Kelantan Laksa by mummy dearest (generational recipe). soooo yummy!

3 comments:

gray said...

Seriously, I don't think I've eaten so much food in my entire life...

Anonymous said...

hear hear... us mere mortals don't get to see even half of wat christine puts away everyday =P

christine said...

because you're blessed! living in the land of abundance already, right before your eyes.. (FOOD!) i have only 3 weeks to cover everything! hahahaha..