Friday, June 01, 2007

i've officially survived my 1st semester!

yup, today marks the end of my 1st semester here in adelaide. in less than 12 hrs, i'll be in a plane, heading bck home.. time flies indeed. couldn't thank God more for successfully completing my 2 major attachments, medical and surgical home units. i think i've learned so much more than my pre-clinical years combined (now it's just a matter of retaining them :P) had dinner, with dear, shiwei, sung & hsien fei. good time of catching up (and enduring the vegetarian diet - which btw, vegetarian pizza = yucks) @ cafe bourgiono.. then to life group, abt just walking across the room, by bill hybels. with a story to tell. i truly want to thank God for OxyGen and UV lifegroup.. makes me feel like a part of the family, with supportive leaders like uncle mike & aunty chiew har, ernestine & jia ching.. thks for your smses and care. they mean so much! and to chris, for being my great stake, i love you so much. i wouldn't have survived adelaide without these ppl.

and having 3 more days to complete the fast, God, i want so much to hear from You. Help me to be sensitive to Your spirit. Let not my will, but Yours be done. Although it may be the hardest thing to do. I'm waiting on You.

3 comments:

LX said...

Congrats for surviving the 1st sem in Adelaide!! :D I am done with two semesters in IMU. But don't know the EOS results yet. Well, coming back to KL? That's great!

christine said...

thks lynnxuan :) oh your exams over d!! that's fast. i've lost track of time :/ all the best for your results! Trust God to bring you through it with excellence!! yup, i'll drop by CF if i can one of the weeks :)

me said...

Love u babe!
Hope to get to know you better!
We are missing you already...come back soon!!!!