Saturday, May 26, 2007

Who Am I?

Who am I?
Tell me why?
I am here for
Cos' sometimes I'm lost

Who will give?
Me a lift?
When I'm feeling weak
It's Your strength I need

Before the world began
You were on His mind
To love Him and be loved by Him
Oh what a sweet relief

Why am I
Still worrying today?
Why should I
Let sorrow stay?

Come let's be strong and courageous
Because He's given
Joy, Peace, Love and
Strength to last for the day
His mercies new every day
Sufficient, Your grace is
Amazing

So thank You Father
For the Mighty Cross
So that I am Yours
Mighty child of God.

-Ivy Ang-

this song suddenly played on my iTunes just as i was about to fall asleep. my mind was brought back to the time when we were planning for CF camp, how things had seem impossible, but yet God pulled through for us. Reminded of Joshua 1, and how God spoke so powerfully just before the camp, so that i can share it with the rest. so fresh the memory, so fresh God's encouragement. Then reminded again, when it came to the chorus.. why am i still worrying? when His mercies are new everyday!!! (so timely, especially as i prepare for my presentation tomorrow which determines my assessment results)

No comments: