Sunday, May 20, 2007

*shivers*

it's so cold :( i don't like it when it's cold because.. when it's cold i can't think! all i can think of is about the cold.. my brain goes numb. the only words that automatically come out of my mouth are:

1) cold!!!
2) *shivers* (this is not even a word)
3) what's wrong with the weather here? it's autumn!!! (hmm, ok this is by far the longest sentence i've spouted)


2 things i wanna thank God for!

1) prof signed my research proposal today, although it sucks, especially since i went after robert (whose report was EXCELLENT! until prof has to say "i'm ashamed i have nothing to criticise you about). nevertheless, thank GOD he was really nice, cos had it not been God, i'm QUITE certain he'd have thrown the 5 sheets of paper back at me and screamed RUBBISH!!! on a lighter note, he commented on my grammar (which is actually HIS because i wrote exactly what he told me to write) AND he disagreed with the exact thing he told me as well.. for eg.

inflammatory markers: LDH and hsCRP (ok doesn't matter what it is) but he asked:
"why are you using LDH? it's not a good indicator of inflammation." hrm?! *but u wrote it on my paper!!!!* erm, really?? but u mentioned it the other time.. "you must have misunderstood me" *gulps* yes prof.

well at least he didn't blew his top, he actually very nicely corrected my (or his) grammatical error and signed my paper. soooo happy! signature from prof, worth millions.. ok fine. at least my medical degree :O)


2) me & steph are getting our assessment signed this friday = freedom nxt week! yes!! :) but in the mean time, i have to prepare a super impressive presentation on "methods to enhance radiotherapy" pray along thks :D

as for updates on the daniel's fast, i'm doing well.. coming from a carnivour, that says a lot.. God's grace :) but getting hungry quite soon.. then tummy also very bising. so pray pray pray..

12 more days... to HOME sweet HOME!

No comments: