Sunday, May 27, 2007

Ladies Bumper Sticker

random musings #1

hilarious, and true to a certain extent. haha.. enjoy! probably the guys won't find it so hilarious :P hehe.. but anyway, humour me.

  • SO MANY MEN, SO FEW WHO CAN AFFORD ME.
  • COFFEE, CHOCOLATE, MEN ... SOME THINGS ARE JUST BETTER RICH.
  • DON'T TREAT ME ANY DIFFERENTLY THAN YOU WOULD THE QUEEN.
  • IF YOU WANT BREAKFAST IN BED, SLEEP IN THE KITCHEN.
  • I'M OUT OF ESTROGEN - AND I HAVE A GUN.
  • NEXT MOOD SWING: 6 MINUTES.
  • AND YOUR POINT IS?
  • WARNING: I HAVE AN ATTITUDE AND I KNOW HOW TO USE IT.
  • DO NOT START WITH ME. YOU WILL NOT WIN.
  • YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, SO PLEASE SHUT UP.
  • ALL STRESSED OUT AND NO ONE TO CHOKE.

-this was found outside the upper gi & colorectal OPD clinic, at the nurses station-


random musings #2

while shopping @ rundle with steph today, we came across ralph lauren's NEW fragrance. it's soooooo nice. i have the green, and pink one already (skipped the purple cos it's vanilla-ish) and finally.. ROCKS! :) can't wait.. to get my hands on this one..

random musings #3

Last saturday, IMU had their convocation ceremony.. and my batch, M2/04, all graduated with an Adv. Diploma in Med. Science (not that it really means anything) haha.. but sounds cool yeah? :) congrats to all my batchmates!!!! and to hammy khoo!! gold medallist wei... yay!!! we're all halfway drs! hehehe.. and once again, M2/04 proved phenomenal with a whopping 74 students on the dean's list! and guess what?? all 6 of us (in Adelaide) are in the dean's list too!!!

thank You Lord for Your grace because I wouldn't be where I am without You :)


p/s: i'm sorry honey if i was acting like a terrible 2 year old today..

1 comment:

gray said...

haha funny!i can't imagine malaysian nurses pasting that at their counter. I like Ralph Lauren's Blue. Wonder how does Rock smell like.
Oh yeah, mum, I've changed my blog address to http://halfabucket.blogspot.com .Do update your links yeah thx.