Tuesday, April 10, 2007

We're TWO!


Happy Anniversary to US (Me & Chris laa..)
as we celebrate 2 years of life together!

and counting :)

Really thank God for bringing us together.. This too, is undeserved favour.. God giving the best to me, the imperfect. Love you Jesus. Love you baby.

And I pray that You'll continue to guide us and use us to touch lives for Your namesake.



What I've always wanted! It was indeed a surprise dear.. Thank You!! I actually cried while the slideshow was playing.. (honestly, I didn't know iPOD could play slideshows. so noob right!)




And I know that God has placed special, whacky people like these in my life for a reason. Thanks for being so sweet guys :) You made our special day even more special! The call came unexpectedly, what more the card!!

It's a joy when relationships are inclusive, not exclusive. Just the way God meant it to be.. How we wanted it to be, from the very beginning.

And Thank You Lord for reminding me that I only need ONE reason to live, and that is YOU! We have only You to thank for keeping us together, we may fail, we may disappoint each other, but Your love keeps us going.

By this we know love, because He laid down His life for us.
1 John 3:16

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love NEVER fails.
1 Cor 13:7-8

No comments: