Saturday, April 21, 2007

good day!

woke up in a bit of a depressive mood. then spoke to God.. and He gave me the following passages.. (as in my previous post) felt a lot better.. hee :)

then did my laundry, cleaned my room (finally!!!!). can't believe i stayed in this pig sty -_-" almost every inch of my floor is covered with paper.. phone, pens, books all over the place.. clothes strewn in the cupboard.. but last week just has been too busy that i couldn't really care less. did eMedici.. seriously, some of the answers are so vague. *sigh* good thing scored a bit better this time, cos i'm quite sure i got a big fat ZERO the last time cos my computer hanged! haha..

then.. i went jogging! (ok don't faint everyone) this is my FIRST time.. so u've gotta encourage me k? hehe.. and it's my 2nd time jogging with chris. haha.. hopefully it's not like a yearly affair. i'm actually planning to make it a weekly thing. cos.. haha.. when i was "running" today, at some 200m distance, i was hyperventilating, tachycardic, stitching all over my tummy, i felt like my heart was stuck halfway up my throat and my airways constricting until i was semi-wheezing. my stamina is soooo bad! haha.. but, but, but.. the experience was really good. i feel soooo much better. as in more 'jing san', and also i had an interesting chat with God.

encounter 1.
me: God, sometimes i get quite tired. can i just lead an ordinary life?
God: cannot.
me: but why....... *whines*
God: cos u're called to live an extra-ordinary life!
(and that happens to be paradise' line. ordinary people living extraordinary lives)

encounter 2.
me: *sees a huge tree, which canopies a very wide area*
God: see that?
me: yupyup.. it's so beautiful and inviting!
God: i'm like that tree, u can come hide under Me anytime. i'll be your shade, your shadow, your rest.
me: *remembers psalm 121 when God said i'm your shade at your right hand*
sigh.. God you're just sooo good.

and then, at night we had powergen concert. it was soo soo good! God's presence was so evident. and i sang like i've never sung before (wait, is my grammar correct? don't care la) u get what i mean right.. and at the end.. we sang this song called "You" the malaysian way.

went something like this:

It's You lah
You have made my life complete
It's You lah
Nothing else is quite the same
It's You lah
Everything within me praise Your name.

so funny la. hahaha.. and then we had teh tarik. which explains why i'm still awake at this hour cos i drank FOUR cups -_-" and after that we went to cafe kowloon for supper.. 3 big tables filled with noisy malaysian people. haha.. fun. love it! but i'm not sure abt the people around us though.. cos when we were abt to leave, we realized that.. hmm, our section of the restaurant was empty! wahaha..

ok now.. random saying of the day.

a group of people going on a ward round comes to this rather confusing crossroad in the hospital. someone takes the wrong turning although having worked there for ages. the others gesture in the opposite direction. that someone mutters "stupid hospital". haha!!! i found that so hilarious..

good SunDAY everyone :D

4 comments:

ivyyy! said...

mommy dear!! yesyesyes go jogging more often! :) hee. maybe one day you can play bball with papa! :p hope you fall in love with jogging soon. haha.

gray said...

oooh it seems Psalms 121 runs in the family, ivy :)

ivyyy! said...

haha. yes. gary. it runs in the family!!!!!!!!

christine said...

yeap.. God speaks throughout the generations! haha.. considering there's daughter, son who suddenly became someone's ah-gong, which makes me great grandma!! -_-" hehe.. miss u children ;)