Sunday, February 11, 2007

i got tagged~

haha.. i shall join in the fun too. thanks christina for the 'feel'. hahaha..

Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.


6 weird things about myself.. i probably can name u a whole lot more!

1. i am an absent minded klutz. seriously, i don't think u can find anyone more clumsy than me. haha, i dropped my file 3x today and i misplaced my id cards (both hospital & uni), thumb drive, wallet, phone even! all in 3 days.. i think one day i might even forget where i left my mind too..

2. i must have a mint at all times. i'll feel weird without it. that IS weird right.

3. i love candles. not that i use them. even when there's blackouts, i refuse to let my mom touch my candles..

4. i'm a tasmanian devil in disguise. i can clean and arrange the stuffs in my room, all nice and neat, within 5 minutes, everything will be all over the place again.

5. i have a bottomless (i eat a LOT), noisy (and still always hungry) and percussible (but yet empty) tummy o_O

6. i like white roses although mom always say white flowers are for 'other' stuffs. i used to buy them a lot when i was in s'pore. haha.. just to cheer myself up :)

6 people i'll tag..

1. ivy ang ang ang (cos she's my daughter!)
2. gary 'tweety' chia (cos he's my son!)
3. cyin ('IN' with a blog)
4. evie (the other 'IN' with a blog)
5. jackjack (this should cheer ur blog up a bit :P)
6. yeangwee (same specs!!)

tag, u're iT!

4 comments:

yenwee said...

Now i knoe...haha...
=p

FengY said...

ooo, anchovy got tagged too! how come you fail to mention that it is weird how my friends keep calling me anchovy and I still keep on responding to it. LOL

christine said...

yenwee, what u know? :P

i don't respond to it! or erm, maybe i do, occasionally. because.. it has been with me for..... 10 yrs? maybe subconsciously i've gave in to the fact i can't change it.. haha..

emily-cyin said...

haha.. eii girl.. i'll try and do it over d weekend. go sleep first *forces eye open* keke..