Monday, April 17, 2006

re-charged

i can't believe my first 4 weeks of sem4 is over -_-"
time flies.. really it does. and what a hectic way of
flying too!

i studied endocrine in 2 days, the paper was pretty
crappy! :-( i mean, it's ok la.. but the qns were huh?
it's more like a comprehension paper than a medical
exam wei.. oh well, *fingers crossed* and hope for
the best. God will see me through.

well, an exciting weekend awaited us sem4s :D it
was easter weekend! my church had this easter
cantata.. on good friday, liyeen, seyin, evelyn, lay in
& shu, wen hao, chern wuay, elaine, emma, chris
& me went to flamingo hotel. we braved the jam
AND the rain, but it was all worth it. the choir
was superb, good job guys! and i'm really happy
all of them came.. :D i went for the 2nd night too.
unfortunately darren & wai meng couldn't make it
cos it was raining woof & meows! ended the night
by going to alexis & relaxed to jazzy tunes..

nxt morning went to acts church.. 2 imu students
as the main cast wei, imu rocks! haha.. it was really
good. despite hearing the easter msg for the umpteen
time, i still cried at the end of the play. really
touched my heart and the true testimonies at the end,
really encouraged & reminded me once again, of
how good God is :D at night we went to DUMC's
TOY's symphony. a musical to depict the easter
story as well.. really nice!! the 3 blind mice is sooo
cute. n the ballerinas were graceful. *sobs* miss
dancing.

the weekend left me & my car exhausted (needed oil).
but i know it's all worth it.. i believe seeds have been
sown & we'll reap in due harvest. just keep praying :D
and yep, i've payed back my sleep debts! considering i didn't
sleep quite well last night. haha.. worries can do a lot to u!
-_-"

No comments: