Thursday, February 23, 2006

King's sports day ;-)

haha.. u must be wondering who's this 'king'? :P it's none other than NEUMAN..
my youngest brother. heh..

i was awaken at 645am (any earlier ah??), only had like 3 hrs of sleep. so u can
just imagine my zombie-like face, walking aimlessly trying to get dress @ the
king's hurrying & whining..

soon we (my parents & i) all trudged into the car.. half awake. neuman was the
only one all hyped up & amazingly awake! -_-" ok so as not to spoil his mood.
haha.. we went equipped with 100plus, 100plus power, livita & every other
energy drink u can think of, we have it! ha! the blessed youngest child :-D

being bck in 'school'.. brings bck memories. haha.. i had a nostalgic moment for
awhile there.. almost shed a tear. just missing the surrounding & the set-up
of it.. that didn't last very long, because the moment i stepped into the toilet,
i realize i don't miss it that much after all. haha!!

hehe.. my brother got a gold (100 m) & a silver (200 m)!! congrats to him
:-D haha.. he really took it seriously. am proud of him. hehe..

LAST but not LEAST (no assoc w the title), i wanna really really thank God!
for being sooooo faithful. recently, i "incurred" some debts, as in my accounts
just doesn't seem to tally, n i had to fork out most of my angpow money &
allowance to cover it. n it got me worried, because.. that leaves me with nothing
much to spend for my KK trip. n guess what! i was blessed with a sum of money
from my aunt as well as from the pageant. the cheque really came as a surprised!
a pleasant one of course ;-) thank you Jesus for providing! :-D

No comments: