Sunday, January 22, 2006

I PASSED!!

i'm back in JB.. after.. 3 long mths! hehe.. n that really really means good news!!! cos it simply means i PASSED my killer exam!!! hip hip hurrah!! God is really good. i was just so amazed at His grace & mercy.. when i opened the envelope to have a glance at what i got. it was beyond my expectations. maybe u will all think.. "yeah yeah.. she always says that." n i will say that again.. because.. all this while it is truly God's grace that brought me through. prior to the exam.. i felt truly like i've not done enough. or no matter how much i study. it doesn't seem to retain. i didn't even want to pray that i'll pass, but i prayed for peace. n peace was what God gave during the exams. & i really thank Jesus for His favour and blessings over me.. I'm so privileged to be called His child.

i like how the song puts it.


Through It All

You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Covered me with Your hands
And lead me in Your righteousness

And I look to You
And I wait on You

I'll sing to You Lord
A hymm of love
for Your faithfulness to me
I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go
Through it all.


right after collecting my results.. the CF committee headed to Selesa Hills for our bi-annual retreat to plan for the semester. it was not only a good time of fellowship and being real to one another.. i believe all of us came bck with something. everyone felt that tangible presence of God. n we believe we can do great things for God. we're prepared to face the trials & obstacles that may come in our way. but like in Joel 2 our theme worse. we will not be put to shame. Amen!

i have so much more to share about my experience. but.. writing them down would dilute he effect. would love to share them with all of You.

we even cooked up there! haha.. i'm glad everyone's still alive & kicking.. no news of diarrhoea/food poisoning.. i wouldn't want to be sued for that. hehe!!

i'll post some pictures soon! before u guys find my blog too wordy.. :D

No comments: