Sunday, June 19, 2005

the wonders of an afternoon nap

just awoken/awaken/got up (aghh.. grammar cmi!) from a nice & long nap.. 4 hours. haha.. i'm a piggy through n through. after church, went out with addy. had a good time of chatting & shopping arnd. somehow with that girl, i always end up buying something!!!! haha.. tried on some pretty nice clothes too.. but.. no.. refrain from buying. i'm running low in cash. (what else is new??) ele couldn't join us today, cos of father's day celebration.

svc was good today. herm.. but kinda like having an arrow through the bulls eye. God really speaks like straight.. *gulp*
but yeah.. gonna get my thinking sorted out n stuffs. yes.. n i remember to take my schedule this time arnd.. won't miss
practice. seems like the whole church knows abt it. hahaha..

last but not least.. Happy Father's Day... to my beloved PAPA, all the fathers arnd.. & especially to my Heavenly Father ;)
all these men in my life.. they play a significant role.. i love them so much. & God.. who never fails me. faithful despite my faithlessness.. thanks Abba..

No comments: