Wednesday, November 17, 2004

a very unproductive day

i woke up real late today.. felt so very guilty. as usual, my alarm has no effect on me. anyway, the moment i woke up, took my bath & my dad said we're going to kwsp, & ic deparmentt.. went to kwsp to get some money to pay IMU. sheesh... then only i realize..... that for my parents to put me into medical sch is not easy. felt so guilty... cos i still have 2 other brothers.. i think they spend almost everything on me.. honestly, i'm willing to give up PMS & go to seremban.. feel so bad that they feel oblige to send me abroad to study.. i'll just trust God will provide & see me through..

then i went 2 city square. haha.. 2 days in a row!! that's the only decent shopping complex in jb btw.. hehe.. wanted to go get a trim. but the boss there was so rude.. i mean really, i think he must've woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something.. like i always say.. if a person can't treat ppl nicely, he don't deserve to be in the service industry. sheesh, anyway, i walked out. good riddance!

anyway, came bck soon after & was glued to the tv for a good 5 hours.. at least! & here i am now.. in front of the computer.. oh, i did study a bit! kidney fx! haha.. not bad eh.. except, i don't really remember what i studied... oops!

oh yeah!! good news.. my grandpa's getting better now.. he's finally willing to be admitted to the hospital!! what a relief! i shld be going bck to kl tmr or friday to see him.. thank you Jesus!! for each day u've brought him through..

No comments: